- Course:- GNM(General Nursing & Midwifery)
- Eligibility :- 10+2 Class Pass with 40% marks aggregate in the science(PCBE)
- Course Duration:- 3 and 1/2 Yrs.
- Examination Board:- Nursing Examination Board
COURSE OF INSTRUCTION FOR G.N.M.
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR||THIRD YEAR|
|1. Biological Science
a) Anatomy and Physiology
2) Behvioral Science
3) Fundamentals of Nursing
a) First Aid
b) Personal Hygine
4) Community Health Nursing(I)
a) Environment Health Nursing
c) Health Education & Communication Skills
7) Co-curricular ActivitiesPractical:-
1) Fundamental of Nursing
|1 Medical Surgical Nursing –I
2 Medical Surgical Nursing –II
3 Mental Health Psychiatric Nursing
4 Child Health Nursing
5 Co-curricular Activities.
1 Medical Surgical Nursing-I
2 Child Health Nursing-II
3 Mental Health Nursing-School Examination
1. Midwifery Gynaceology
2. Community Health Nursing-II
(Integrated Supervised Internship)
1. Educational Method & Media for Teaching in Practice of nursing.
2. Introduction of Research of Nursing.
3. Professional Trends & Adjustment
4 Administration & Ward Management.Practical:-
1. Midwifery Gynaecology
2. Community Health Nursing
Shri Chandra Nursing College offers best nursing facilities and training for G.N.M (General Nursing Midwifry) course as best nursing college.